Let's talk after a pandemic

I feel is a survival phase, at this point I should have transitioned along with the rest, somehow Im feeling going in a different direction POV.

While everyone call it go back to normal, I wonder how their life was before they missed so much, aside from social distancing from our family what else is to be missed,. I was ready to give better version of myself.

I learned from this 2 years that Im capable to make better choices for my family taking their education on my hands, never had them healthier, protected, happy and lazy.... (true)

Their creativity got into a point where I wanted it to be, self confident, where I believe is what is meant to be, not feeling the urge to need a device in order to not feeling bored, but always looking Nature exoloring days, for our co-ops to do crafts, or learn online a new strategy to code, to learn finances, gardening, art, painting, and even yoga online.

It was for sure a challenge for everyone, it was a Blessing for me, SAHM allowed me for providing more than ever to my family, got a side job, and my kids were never left alone, ignored, or bullyed by anyone..they were just living their best creative life, following still the Standards of California Department at our own pace.

Back again to 2023 where my eldest wanted to live the MS experience, I have seen her soul fall into grounds, tears, begging not to go to campus, mean girls in MS are really mean, the worst is, where are our leaders from each class when  situations like this happen? where are the counselors? where is the district?

The level of arrogancy, and passive agressive responses leave you vulnerable to trust on their mercy of every day, sadly this are the days now, is this the back to normal everyone said? or just the part no one wanted to see happening again?

Leaders arent just doing like before how I remember, No concerns for their mental health, it is just respect, why create more dependency on tablets instead of books. Me being an IT graduate am very aware how Tecnology can be used in a very different way to learn, create and be best, to make our life easier yes! but better for our World changers, not easier for us as instructors or leaders and work less.... Work the SAME just be BEST with more resources that are available out there, pass the joy and trust to them, They are our next generation...... it is our huge responsability lead them the right way....

#bullyingawareness #respectourteens #worldchangers


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A little of Introduction here !!