A little of Introduction here !!


Hey ya'll....

I'm new to blogger comunity and I'm just trying to start a new way to get to put my word out there, my 2 cents in my journey.
Let me introduce myself a little bit... my main profession at the moment is to be HSAHM, 2 boys and a beautiful girl.
They keep my life very Happy but also busy so I joined the planner comunity near 2016 to keep my life in order I needed a place to write down my ideas, plans, to do's, #mombrain is real, you need to write it down.

My current planners are a chic sparrow creeme brulee deluxe TN in personal size and also have a rings Gillio.
Update 2023 Currently using Hobonichi weeks with Moterm cover in Apricot vegan cover.


 The main intention to create this blog is to share my interest in the community,my planner weekly spreads, how I use accesories STAMPS to make my everyday  easy to go with, also Im sharing some ideas I been during my journey at home that might help you, at times our closest family isnt familiar with certain concepts and with tecnology we find more answers online this days.
Hope that you find some amazing inspiration and answers here.

Hope you like this blog and enjoy it by sharing some lovely spreads too.
Thanks Loves 
#plannerlove
IG ely.plans

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog