lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Christmas TN layout

Hello ya all Today Im going to share what Im currently using as in a go...
I have still love and find it so easy to carry with me Mr. Darcy from The Chic Sparrow, pocket size....

Im currently using wo4p printables from Annie plans and this is what my first Half and second half of the week looks like...
Main spread was using pastel colors and I found 2 perfect sticker sets from Anna Plans, and Plan with Emily..

For the Happy girls I used the cute clear stamps from Love Cynthia and colored it with copic markers...added a few details with mineral spirits and gel pens...

I have for sure mention the love and adiction I have for cute planner clips well yes they are from 3 Glitter Peas ... please stop by.

Got to learn a lot of new techniques and couldnt help to give it a try with this wonderful week...

I have some gorgeous tags that Im willing to share with you too, please stay tuned...

Happy Holidays

Xoxo
Ely

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario