viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

Feeling Christmas around the corner

Hello Lovely Ladies <3 ...

I feel like November is going fast, need to start my Christmas Cards getting ready...
so I did another card to send someone special on this Christmas season...

And this is the result


Using the Christmas Cheer Stamp set from the last release I choose the Christmas tree stamp, for coloring using my prismacolor pencils, added a few details, and I did 3 layers of it to make a standing out look..

For cutting the fantastic size tag I used the Shaker Tag Dies from this set used the large size tag,  and the mini ribbon die, added in center the little dot from the diestoo to add a little embellishment in red tones...

For the next layer I used an embossing mat to add some texture and the Crazy Stitches Dies , used the large size....

I also used a little square in the main tag and used distress ink to color it in wood tones... and glued all together with the tombow liquid glue that works perfect ....

I'm very happy with the results, this card will make someone smile, the stamp is so cute and coloring it is a really stress relief and joy while the process...


Hope you girls like it, just as much as I did, and can find some inspiration in here or at the group, if you will like more inspiration ideas please feel free to follow the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Group at Facebook, I'm sure you gonna love what my Team group haves every day for you......

Thank you
xoxo
Ely



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario