viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Christmas Ginger Spirit Mode ON

Hello Ladies , Ely here Today on Craftin Desert Divas Block... back with you with some more inspiration to share now that I'm getting all Chrismas Mode ON.
 
I'm back with the Christmas Cards and I created the main layer with the Crazy Stitches Dies, with a red polka dot base, so next is a white tag using the Shaker Tag dies and I just glued it to the main layer.
 

The main character is the adorable GingerCookie Digital Stamp I downloaded it and make it larger to fit to my needed size, then used my colored pencils, lastly made a little threat on the back with the help of the Stitched In Circles dies in red color, and some glued sequins from the Holly Jolly collection...
 
 
 
Thank you for Stoping by, hope you girls like it and find some inspiration we would love to see your creations too at the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Group on Facebook
 
You can also find me on Instagram with @ely.got.planning
 
Thank you..
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario